California Consumer Privacy Act
Last updated January 1, 2020
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) grants California residents with certain rights regarding their personal information including the Right to Access and the Right to Request Deletion.
Types of Requests
How to Submit your Request
Upon receipt of your request, we will send you a confirmation. We will do our best to respond promptly and in any event within 45 days of the following:
- Our receipt of your verbal request via our toll-free number 855-422-6548 or your written request via our secure website
- In the event we need further information to properly respond to your request, we may need additional time to respond. We will notify you if any extension is needed.
To learn more about how we collect and use personal information, please review our Privacy Notice
How to Submit a Request Using Our Secure Website:
1. Login to your Online Banking profile
2. Click on the envelope to view your message center
3. Click on the Compose message hyperlink (be sure to include the type of request)
4. Select Other as the Subject in the drop down
5. Enter the request type in the Message field
- Request to Access Personal Information
- Request for Deletion of Personal Information
- When submitting a request for deletion you must specifically identify the personal information that you wish to have deleted. Please refer to the Bank’s Privacy Notice (link above) for more information on the personal information we collect.
6. Click Send to submit your request
To Submit a Request via our Toll-Free Number:
Call our NICE Center at 855-422-6548